Tuesday 26 June 2012

The First Among Equals

First blog post for me, to be honest... I don't quite know how this will work out.

Anyways... Hello and welcome to all!

So why am I doing this? Well honestly, I had an unreal weekend running Q-Con XIX, in Queen's University, Belfast. Seeing an unprecedented number of attendees (ca.2200) inspired me to take my hobbies and interests down a different route - since I seem to spend more time chatting to folk about 'Geek Stuff' then why not blog about it!

Don't run away just yet... I might actually get the hang of this blogging malark sooner than you think!

To kick this blog into action I'm going to start the 'Thought Train' and hopefully it shall pull me from one post to the next. The current station list is stacked up as follows:

  • 'Touched' by a happy Q-Con attendee (don't judge the title - it's late and you'll understand when you see the post)
  • X610Z Existenz: The Living Card and Boardgame
  • Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying: A Game of Thrones Edition
  • Infinity - Will I ever paint my army?
  • Warhammer 40K 6th Edition - In the grim darkness of Nottingham, there is only 'snore'?
  • The HTC One X - awesomeness in a polycarbonate shell!

Well... that's a busy enough schedule to begin with! Hopefully I can carve something of a blog roll from these.

Until next time I shall leave you with a riddle:

Though the placement of product is rife
Along the steely edge I charge
The Nexus I seek is two by thrice
Tell me the film at large

Answers on a post card :)

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment